Rebecca Sehn is an event sponsor and lead photographer of Leading Moms 2015.
Rebecca Sehn is an international childhood and family portrait photographer based in Vancouver. Her family and childhood portraits are known for their beautiful portrayal of family relationships.
You Might also like
By Leading Moms — 3 years ago
- Media ticket to our event (valued at $65)
- Reserved seating at the event
- Complimentary childcare at any Kids & Company location, ideal for kids 18 months to five years of age. Infants may stay with their mothers during the event.
- Breakfast and lunch at Craft Beer Company (Valued at $25)
- Acknowledgment our Media sponsor page and social media
- Promo code for your network (“lmfriends” gives your followers 15% off the regular ticket price)
- Your blog post posted on our Facebook page and Twitter pages.
What we expect in return:
- Your virtual attendance and promotion at the Leading Moms Twitter party (September 15th at 8 pm)
- One article about the event published on your blog. Of course if you’d like to do more, feel free! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your link when it’s up so we can post it on our website and social media.
- Regular tweeting using hashtag #LMinspire leading up to and during the event. Please see the social media promo guide for suggested tweets and Facebook posts
- Inclusion of our logo, speaker photos or 2015 promo video.
- Your attendance at the breakfast and lunch.
- Reference to SpringFree Trampoline as the Blog Ambassador sponsor, whenever possible, linking to this page and displaying this logo:
To Register For the Event
Go to our Register page and use promo code “LMmedia” at checkout. Note: this promo code is just for you, not your followers. You will find childcare registration details at checkout.
Images & Videos
Feel free to use any of the speaker images on our website or post this 2014 video on your blog or website. Please link to http://leadingmoms2015.eventbrite.ca or http://leadingmoms.ca
Interested in a morning of inspiration, connection, tears and laughter? Take some time out for you, for your head and for your heart! Join us at the 2015 Leading Moms event on September 25th. For tickets and info, go to: http://leadingmoms.ca
Use promo code “lmfriends” to give 15% off regular price tickets to your readers. Note: Early Bird tickets are a cheaper option while they are available.
For Your Article
Please read our Press Release.
Some key messages:
Leading Moms is a one-day event featuring inspiring talks from extraordinary moms. Our speaker line-up includes key influencers in media, arts, health, social change and more. In a mix of performance, video and live talks, our roster of moms will deliver personal talks straight from their heart.
Ticket holders can register for complimentary childcare, courtesy of Kids and Company, at any of their Lower Mainland locations.
This year’s event boasts a fantastic speaker line-up, including award-winning CTV investigative, reporter, anchor and breast cancer survivor Mi-Jung Lee, Transalliance activist Morgane Oger and super poet Samantha Reynolds. The event won’t disappoint.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email Harriet at email@example.com
Post Views: 26
By Leading Moms — 3 years ago
Engrace Financial Solutions Inc. is an event sponsor of Leading Moms 2015.
Engrace is defined as ‘endowed with grace’. And that is what we strive to represent each day at the firm of Engrace Financial Solutions Inc. Your financial security is our priority; we work hard for you, our clients who are like friends and family. Our passion is helping you create generational wealth which we would nurture and guide, in order for you to stand strong and secure. Engrace is here for the long term so that you, your kids and grandkids will have the continuous and integral support of our team of experts.Post Views: 34
By Leading Moms — 4 years ago
This year, we are introducing the Leading Mom award, hosted by Vancouvermom.ca. We are looking for those everyday, behind-the-scenes moms who are making a difference on a local, national or international level and who have demonstrated exemplary leadership in one of the following categories:
- Arts, Culture and Media
- Science and Technology
- Social and Environmental Good
- Health and Wellness
- Sports and Athletics
To qualify, your leading mom must be a mother – of any age – who lives in Metro Vancouver and is able to attend the Leading Moms event on September 26, 2014. She must also have demonstrated leadership in one of the above categories and her accomplishment must be uniquely influenced by her role as a mother.
The Grand Prize
The recipient of the Leading Mom Award will receive:
Two nights accommodation for two with breakfast each morning at premier resort, Painted Boat Resort Spa Marina, located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, British Columbia. This luxurious five acre waterfront resort, just two hours from Vancouver, features 31 spacious two-bedroom villas, fitness facility, full appointed spa, infinity pool and hot tub that overlooks the ocean.
We Have A Winner!
Congratulations to Wendy Armbruster Bell!
Inspired by her own experiences as a mom (to Antonia, nine, and Michaela, seven) Wendy Armbruster Bell founded Snugabell Mom and Baby Gear with a mission “to support the beauty of breastfeeding”. The mamas she has encountered since launching Snugabell (especially those pumping for preemies and multiples) inspired her to createPump Across America, a touching video montage celebrating real moms from every state across the USA. The release of the video coincided with the launch of theSnugabell “Milk Money” grant program, which provides monthly cash grants to local breastfeeding advocacy groups. Also coming down the pipeline is a project supporting moms with babies in the NICU.
Our warmest thanks to Painted Boat Resort Spa Marina for sponsoring the Leading Mom Award.Post Views: 24