Two events: One Huge Celebration
Join us on Wednesday, May 29 as we celebrate Vancouver women and their storytelling – now two events in one. Conveniently scheduled one after each other, head straight after work and attend one or both for an evening just for you and your friends.
- 5:00 to 6:30 – VMTOP30 VIP Reception
- 6:30 – Doors open for Leading Moms
- 7:00 – Leading Moms begins (7pm SHARP)
A space to connect with like-minded moms, and to explore my own inner leader.Bianca, Leading Moms attendee
Part 1: #VMTop30 VIP Reception
When: 5 to 6:30pm
VMTop30 is turning 10! Join us in raising our glass to this year’s winner and celebrating Vancouver’s best bloggers and influencers. A glam evening served up with light nibbles at the gorgeous foyer of the BMO Theatre Centre in Olympic Village. Find out more about VM Top 30.
Are you a VMTop30 alumni? We have a limited amount of specially priced tickets available to nominees from previous years – we’d love to see you there. Contact us for details.
Part 2: Leading Moms: CELEBRATE
When: 6:30pm to 10pm
Talks begin at 7pm SHARP
Moms, get ready to fill yourself with short, intimate talks from these everyday moms who’ll share stories of courage and strength. You’ll see yourself in these speakers, and you’ll leave inspired, refreshed and empowered.
2019 Leading Moms Speakers and Presenters
- Christine Pilkington, Leading Moms Producer, Host and MC
- Gillian Behnke, Mom Camp CEO
- April Bellia, Founder of Granola Girl
- Rebecca Bligh, Councillor, City of Vancouver
- Codi Darnell, Blogger, Help Codi Heal. Winner, 2018 VMTop30
- Shauna Elton, Choreographer, Teacher and Dancer
- Angela Sterritt, CBC Vancouver Television, Radio and Online Reporter
Ready to come? Get Tickets
View event on Eventbrite.
Leading Moms acknowledges that it operates on traditional, unceded Coast Salish territories.