All the Best Talks Since 2012
We are so thrilled to announce the launch of the Leading Moms Podcast!
Tune in every other week for all the best talks since 2012.
A platform where every mom has a story, Leading Moms started as an annual one-day event in Vancouver, BC, with an aim for each mom to recognize her significance and belonging, gain a sense of mastery and be impactful in her business, community – or the simple everyday of her family.
Now these thought-provoking, inspirational talks are available on this podcast. Join your host Christine Pilkington, entrepreneur, publisher and TV mom expert, every other week as she shares the best talks from the past six years.
Latest Podcast Episodes
Currently on hiatus until May 2019.
- 1.05 Mi-Jung Lee: Seeing Snowballs In A Snowstorm
- 1.04 Amy Robinson: Shopping For Good
- 1.03 Anna Rice: Parenting Lessons From the Badminton Court
- 1.02 Marnie Goldenberg: Sex Is Good
- 1.01 Alexandra Greenhill: It’s No Big Deal
Wonderful, perfect, inspiring morning at Leading Moms. Thanks for having me. I’ll be processing today’s talks for years to come.