- Media ticket to our event (valued at $65)
- Reserved seating at the event
- Complimentary childcare at any Kids & Company location, ideal for kids 18 months to five years of age. Infants may stay with their mothers during the event.
- Breakfast and lunch at Craft Beer Company (Valued at $25)
- Acknowledgment our Media sponsor page and social media
- Promo code for your network (“lmfriends” gives your followers 15% off the regular ticket price)
- Your blog post posted on our Facebook page and Twitter pages.
What we expect in return:
- Your virtual attendance and promotion at the Leading Moms Twitter party (September 15th at 8 pm)
- One article about the event published on your blog. Of course if you’d like to do more, feel free! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your link when it’s up so we can post it on our website and social media.
- Regular tweeting using hashtag #LMinspire leading up to and during the event. Please see the social media promo guide for suggested tweets and Facebook posts
- Inclusion of our logo, speaker photos or 2015 promo video.
- Your attendance at the breakfast and lunch.
- Reference to SpringFree Trampoline as the Blog Ambassador sponsor, whenever possible, linking to this page and displaying this logo:
To Register For the Event
Go to our Register page and use promo code “LMmedia” at checkout. Note: this promo code is just for you, not your followers. You will find childcare registration details at checkout.
Images & Videos
Feel free to use any of the speaker images on our website or post this 2014 video on your blog or website. Please link to http://leadingmoms2015.eventbrite.ca or http://leadingmoms.ca
Interested in a morning of inspiration, connection, tears and laughter? Take some time out for you, for your head and for your heart! Join us at the 2015 Leading Moms event on September 25th. For tickets and info, go to: http://leadingmoms.ca
Use promo code “lmfriends” to give 15% off regular price tickets to your readers. Note: Early Bird tickets are a cheaper option while they are available.
For Your Article
Please read our Press Release.
Some key messages:
Leading Moms is a one-day event featuring inspiring talks from extraordinary moms. Our speaker line-up includes key influencers in media, arts, health, social change and more. In a mix of performance, video and live talks, our roster of moms will deliver personal talks straight from their heart.
Ticket holders can register for complimentary childcare, courtesy of Kids and Company, at any of their Lower Mainland locations.
This year’s event boasts a fantastic speaker line-up, including award-winning CTV investigative, reporter, anchor and breast cancer survivor Mi-Jung Lee, Transalliance activist Morgane Oger and super poet Samantha Reynolds. The event won’t disappoint.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email Harriet at email@example.com